Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- September 26th, 2015 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=617082)

Petuniaflower Oct 01 2015 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stu3 (Post 6003130)
This is for raul..

Can you move the 2 new lines the edit SN and the remove neighbour up above the hire box in the menu ( when selecting a neighbour) it is a possibility people who are trying to show cq's could end up removing neighbour instead

I thought this myself.Thinking I would be the first to do it.Somedays my hands are not tooo steady. I was wanting to know a fix for deleting a good neighbor!:confused::)

Taz D Oct 01 2015 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petuniaflower (Post 6003222)
I thought this myself.Thinking I would be the first to do it.Somedays my hands are not tooo steady. I was wanting to know a fix for deleting a good neighbor!:confused::)

Hi Petuniaflower,
There is a warning message before you actually delete them.

beverduster Oct 01 2015 07:16 PM

raul is in the house, mabe we are fixin to get the new cafe

SeaJay Oct 01 2015 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StoneFace (Post 6003218)
While we are waiting... let's guess what items might be made/sold in an African restaurant....

Asida ..... A lump of cooked wheat flour dough, sometimes with butter or honey added

Bobotie..... Spiced ground meat with an egg topping.

Kachumbari ..... A fresh tomato and onion salad.

Feijoada .... A stew of beans, beef, and pork.

Vetkoek .... Dough deep-fried in cooking oil and either filled with cooked mince (ground beef) or spread with syrup, honey, or jam

Makroudh .... A pastry often filled with dates or almonds.

:rolleyes:

We already have Feijoada in the Brazillian Restaurant. :D

TexasQuilter Oct 01 2015 08:02 PM

Quote:

While we are waiting... let's guess what items might be made/sold in an African restaurant....

Asida ..... A lump of cooked wheat flour dough, sometimes with butter or honey added

Vetkoek .... Dough deep-fried in cooking oil and either filled with cooked mince (ground beef) or spread with syrup, honey, or jam

More African foods might be the following:

Chakhchoukha --A stew of lamb, spices, tomatoes, and flatbread.

Garri--made from cassava tubers

Harira--adouira - a thickening mixture made from flour and water and sometimes canned tomato paste, which is added to the end of the harira cooking process[5tomatoes and tomato concentrate, lentils, chickpeas, onions, rice, eggs, herbs (celery, parsley, coriander),spices (saffron, ginger, pepper), olive oil, meat: beef, lamb , or chicken

Matoke--A meal consisting of steamed green banana (or plantain) and is one of the national dishes of Uganda

Samosa--Fried or baked pastry with a savory filling such as spiced potatoes, onions, peas, lentils, ground lamb or chicken.

beverduster Oct 01 2015 10:48 PM

unc, you forgot lion gizzard & monkey tail

StoneFace Oct 02 2015 06:05 AM

Halloween tab is now available.

SunnyD Oct 02 2015 10:00 AM

Post-Release Updates - October 1st, 8:00PM

- We just released last year's Halloween items. Next week we will release 14 new items.

Known Issues

- None

New cute Halloween stuff in the store.... loving this update... Thanks Raul and team...

Texas Belle Oct 02 2015 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post

We already have Feijoada in the Brazillian Restaurant.

Feijoada is original of Brazil...
_

Texas Belle Oct 02 2015 01:03 PM

Quote:

How about Lion stew, something we don't have to use a lot of the stuff that we are always short of like honey-- :) and if we get something more that uses the polyesters I am going to scream.. lol