Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- January 19th, 2013 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=519914)

anneandjuice Jan 19 2013 01:29 AM

Hmmmmmm, I have a green fertiliser that I haven't paid for and all my farms are fertilised :). Thanks Raul!

GarrettHillBabe Jan 19 2013 01:32 AM

Thanks for the new stuff. At least now I know the reason I had to plant the same trees 3 times! Game kept timing out to the point I was ready to throw in the towel, time outs with no notice tonight, all trees planted? Ha! Game stalls when done planting so I reload and wham not a tree planted! At least I know I can't blame it on WF6 this time!
Thanks will go take a look at the stuff now. Was upset due to my tool box being rearranged again for me but now I know why.
THANKS!
:)

MAUROMEN Jan 19 2013 01:32 AM

Thanks Raul!!!

GarrettHillBabe Jan 19 2013 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5410014)
Not seeing this Raul:
7. Animal Buildings Next Harvest Time shown in Facility Manager: If an animal building in the Facility Manager is not ready to be harvested at the time you will see a message showing how much time is left for it to be ready, ex: 'Ready in 10 hrs'.

Not seeing it either here. Is it supposed to be there tonight?

chrisluvsanimals Jan 19 2013 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe (Post 5410062)
Not seeing it either here. Is it supposed to be there tonight?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 5410014)
Not seeing this Raul:
7. Animal Buildings Next Harvest Time shown in Facility Manager: If an animal building in the Facility Manager is not ready to be harvested at the time you will see a message showing how much time is left for it to be ready, ex: 'Ready in 10 hrs'.

When I open my facility manager, it says how long until each animal building will be ready again...it's listed in the same "block" where you usually hit "harvest animals"

Gregh Jan 19 2013 01:47 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hmm, I thought cattle barns were ready every 8 hours?

Also, I'm only seeing it against some buildings. My pig sties aren't showing anything.

JAS0643 Jan 19 2013 01:47 AM

I am glad we finally have a time for the animal buildings in the facility manger that was long over due but there is a slight issue with it. I just harvested my pigsty and when I hover over it it says 11.6 hours to harvest which is about right, but in the facility manger it says 15 hours which is wrong. Thanks for the other stuff can't wait to play with them.

GarrettHillBabe Jan 19 2013 01:51 AM

Has anyone else noticed how much that riding helmet looks like a football helmet?
After looking at the new coin facilities and what it takes to make everything I do believe I'll hold off until we get farm 18.
Another reason is I love those buildings you all make and will never layer them. You all gave every building so much lovely detail and I sure appreciate how cute they are. So will plan for my farm 18 when it comes and oh boy will add cowboys and such can't wait to make a new farm completely western!
:)
:) :)

Electrox Jan 19 2013 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gregh (Post 5410090)
Hmm, I thought cattle barns were ready every 8 hours?

Also, I'm only seeing it against some buildings. My pig sties aren't showing anything.

That was as an example... time left on say pig pen, wool, rabbit, etc. yes, cow barn will be 8 hr or less.

im not seeing it yet either.

charlies4ng3ls Jan 19 2013 02:26 AM

Once you have harvested the barn at least one - no matter the animal - and then refresh - it will show the time until the next harvest - you must first do it the 'old' way then it works :D Hope this helps guys