Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New Release -- June 7th, 2010 (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=332914)

angel-on-tour Jun 08 2010 01:33 AM

Fantabulous!!!!

I thought I'd done so well reaching level 80 last night!!!! :)

menorah Jun 08 2010 01:46 AM

great timing guys. i was reaching the point of disinterest again.... after the taco and flower farms... when i saw the new facilities. bought the textile and winery and will soon air the cc again so i can get the sewing mill and the wine cellar. i figure it's a small amount to pay for the hours of enjoyment you've given me. really appreciate it! thank you very much.

Mrs Borgies Jun 08 2010 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TsunamiVince (Post 3598462)
They should just not use the retarded queueing mechanism they currently have in place. Absolute positions always, not incremental. I hate chasing workers after the harvesting is done, and they are like offset a country mile from where the actual harvesting took place. It's simple MMRP programming they are not doing correctly that can EASILY be fixed.

I remember when this game never used to queue and I hated it because it was so slow that I nearly gave the game up. I gather you are talking of something different to the earlier version.

kazzaqld Jun 08 2010 02:12 AM

Do the devs WANT me to get RSI? :cool:

Seriously though, awesome stuff - really appreciate it! :D

Ol Gurl Jun 08 2010 02:20 AM

Hi I Just logged on.. Saw the New stuff.. I was wondering if you guys could add a boutique so we can change our clothes? I would be willing to use my coins and go shopping.. Well at least the women.. Heck the guys as well.. these overalls are getting kinda old.. It would be nice to go to the inn wearing something else besides overalls.. so I do see the sewing thing I guess.. but im gonna wait b4 I buy IT .. last time I jumped the gun I couldn't work facilites for a week and a half.. SO New Clothes that we can buy.. yay!!!

SueW170 Jun 08 2010 02:38 AM

Kudos to the developers.
Though there's nothing that I'll probably acquire, for those seriously into facilities, it's really a great update. Oh, yes, I'll still be suggesting a plain ole regular small town restaurant (as a facility) and a general store (decorative or a facility to trade or sell crops and products to neighbors) of course :)
One point I'm questioning, though, is the addition of a winery. What is the minimum age for people to join FB and to participate in FT? Yes, I realize that this is just a "pretend" winery, but even so wonder if that's appropriate for games in which some who are not adults participate. . . . On second thought, though, it's the responsibility of parents to know what the games contain and control which games their children are permitted to take part in.

Tony D Jun 08 2010 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SueW170 (Post 3598758)
Kudos to the developers.
Though there's nothing that I'll probably acquire, for those seriously into facilities, it's really a great update. Oh, yes, I'll still be suggesting a plain ole regular small town restaurant (as a facility) and a general store (decorative or a facility to trade or sell crops and products to neighbors) of course :)
One point I'm questioning, though, is the addition of a winery. What is the minimum age for people to join FB and to participate in FT? Yes, I realize that this is just a "pretend" winery, but even so wonder if that's appropriate for games in which some who are not adults participate. . . . On second thought, though, it's the responsibility of parents to know what the games contain and control which games their children are permitted to take part in.

Hi Sue, I am pretty sure it is 13. I would have to say though that if I did let a child of that age have access to facebook then the winery would be the least of my concerns.

cindya Jun 08 2010 02:49 AM

I have a question ..I was thinking about getting the 2 winery things but the purple grapes are ready in 4 hrs and u have 4 hrs to harvest...thats not enuff time..wonder if ur not here..most people sleep 8 hrs or work 8 hrs..then u will lose ur crops...can you move the time up to a day like the green grapes???

angeskye Jun 08 2010 03:01 AM

nothing to say but ... WOW THANK YOU :D

JaneMarple9 Jun 08 2010 03:03 AM

Brilliant - level 90 and a extra 10 farm cash! Thanks so much :)