Farm Town

Farm Town (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Neighborhood Chains Contest (https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621818)

Taz D May 09 2010 03:05 PM

Neighborhood Chains Contest

Neighbourhood Chain Contest

This thread has been set up for any questions or problems you are having with the Neighborhood Chains Contests. Please read the following information BEFORE posting in this thread. Thank you!

For detailed information on the contest check out the Game Guide Neighbourhood Chain Contest

To participate in this contest you need to be level 150 or above.
You can enter the Contest between Thursday 12AM EST to Sunday 12AM EST

https://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameg...ences Icon.jpg You must have a check mark added to Enable NCC in your game preferences to be able to participate.
If you have previously disabled it and want to participate again as well as adding the check mark back please see the following post for detailed instructions:
https://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showth...02#post6333202

Common Questions asked about which Facilities count in the contest:

If you have no FC facilities in the contest you can have up to 2 coin facilities in the contest. It could be 2 the same coin facilities or one of each.

If you have 2 FC facilities in the contest you can still only have 2 coin facilities in the contest.

To have more than 2 coin facilities in the contest you must have an equal amount of FC Facilities as coin facilities. So if you have 3 FC facilities in the contest you can have 3 coin facilities in the contest.
For example, if you have 1 Boat Yard (FarmCash), 1 Dance Club (FarmCash), 1 Bakery (Coins) and 1 Pizza Restaurant (Coins), you will have a total of 4 facilities participating in the contest.

If you then buy another Boat Yard (FarmCash) facility, and you had a second Bakery (Coins) facility on another farm, both, the Boat Yard and the second Bakery will be added automatically to your Neighborhood Chains. If you don't have a 2nd bakery but do have a second Pizza Restaurant, then the Pizza restaurant will be added. Then you will have a total of 6 facilities participating in the contest. If we can't find any additional Coin facility to add, you can buy either one yourself and put it in a farm and it will be automatically added to the Neighborhood Chain and will start participating in the contest.

The facilities picked will be from those already existing on your farms when the contest starts so it is possible to have a combination of the 4 facilities used that week. Example: If you have one of each facility, it will start by using those. If you do not but have 2 of the same FC facility then it will use those plus one of each coin facilities or 2 of the same coin facilities.

For any facility to be part of a Neighborhood Chain it has to be located on a farm, not in your Item storage. If you take a facility out of storage to add to the contest and it is not showing up in the NCC please post in this thread so we can assist you.

IMPORTANT: Once the facilities are entered into the contest you must NOT move them to storage or to another farm. If you do, you will see a warning message that tells you that you are in the contest and that storing the facility will make you abandon this weeks contest . If you proceed, the facility will be removed from the farm, and you will be terminated from that weeks contest. In order to remain in the contest, the facilities that are part of a Neighbourhood Chain must remain on the farm during the whole week of the contest. An example of the warning message is shown below.

https://r1.slashkey.com/images/gameg...ng warning.PNG

Competing Neighbourhoods are assigned on either of two days.
  • For users starting the contest Thursday or Friday the competing Neighbourhoods will be selected soon after Saturday 12AM EST.

• For users starting the contest Saturday or Sunday the competing Neighbourhoods will be selected soon after Monday 12AM EST.

Rewards at the end of the contest:

- Rank #1: 2 FarmCash and 3 times the output of a selected Train Car
- Rank #2: 1 FarmCash and 2 times the output of a selected Train Car
- Rank #3: 100% of the output of a selected Train Car
- Rank #4: 70% of the output of a selected Train Car
- Rank #5: 60% of the output
- Rank #6: 50% of the output
- Rank #7: 45% of the output
- Rank #8: 40% of the output
- Rank #9: 35% of the output
- Rank #10: 30% of the output

This thread is for players to report problems only. Any off topic posts will be removed by a moderator without notice to the user.

Toots48 Dec 31 2020 08:14 PM

NCC Work buttons

When I click on the NCC Work buttons nothing is happening.

Taz D Dec 31 2020 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toots48 (Post 6401702)
When I click on the NCC Work buttons nothing is happening.

Hi Toots,
The NCC has been suspended until the facilities functions are restored to the new version. Only the developers know when that will be.

Jezebel54 Dec 31 2020 08:45 PM

Does that include the co-op quests also? I just lost all my completed quests, had 10 went to finish 11 and would get 12 & 13 tomorrow and now I'm back to 0. Will we be getting back what we lost?

Taz D Dec 31 2020 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jezebel54 (Post 6401778)
Does that include the co-op quests also? I just lost all my completed quests, had 10 went to finish 11 and would get 12 & 13 tomorrow and now I'm back to 0. Will we be getting back what we lost?

Hi Jezebel,
Yes both types of quests. You haven't lost them. They are still there, but just not showing in the chart.

dwplaia@gmail.com Dec 31 2020 08:53 PM

Neighborhood Chain contest

My facilities are not loading for this game. Can you please fix the problem. Thanks.

Taz D Dec 31 2020 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwplaia@gmail.com (Post 6401790)
My facilities are not loading for this game. Can you please fix the problem. Thanks.

Hi dwplaia,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the NCC.
The NCC has been suspended until the facilities functions are restored to the new version. Only the developers know when that will be.

Jezebel54 Dec 31 2020 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taz D (Post 6401786)
Hi Jezebel,
Yes both types of quests. You haven't lost them. They are still there, but just not showing in the chart.

Whew! That was close. I didn't want to panic just yet :D

Sheenah Jan 01 2021 07:40 AM

I am having the same problem, nothing is showing up :confused:

Taz D Jan 01 2021 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheenah (Post 6402266)

Hi Sheenah,
The NCC has been suspended until the facilities functions are restored to the new version.

Tiger Jan 01 2021 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheenah (Post 6402266)

Hi Sheenah,

The NCC has been suspended until at least the facilities are restored to the new version as you can't do the NCC without those. Only the developers know when that will be.

pflute Jan 01 2021 03:32 PM

Neighborhood chain contest not working

My Neighborhood Chain Contest show blanks where the workable facilities should be. Nothing is working. Is that part of this switch to HTML5? Just want to know what to do! Thanks.

marymarcel Jan 01 2021 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pflute (Post 6402654)
My Neighborhood Chain Contest show blanks where the workable facilities should be. Nothing is working. Is that part of this switch to HTML5? Just want to know what to do! Thanks.

Hi pflute :)

The migration to HTML5 has no facilities available for a time, so the NCC has been suspended till we get facilities working again.

RosieGo Jan 03 2021 02:58 PM

Problems with Neighborhood Chain contest

When I go to the Neighborhood Chain contest, I am unable to open open the work links for any of the facilities that are in the new contest. I have my preferences marked to play the NCC and never had a problem until this new contest. I have lost time already by the links not working.
Rosie

marymarcel Jan 03 2021 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosieGo (Post 6403662)
When I go to the Neighborhood Chain contest, I am unable to open open the work links for any of the facilities that are in the new contest. I have my preferences marked to play the NCC and never had a problem until this new contest. I have lost time already by the links not working.
Rosie

Hi Rosie :)

The migration to HTML5 has no facilities available for a time, so the NCC has been suspended till we get facilities working again.

BarbLH Jan 07 2021 01:01 AM

Oopsy! I was using the Flash version of FT: Out of habit I went to the NCC & started up the facilities that showed for the quest. Shouldn't the NCC still be suspended? Or are facilities soon going to be made available in the HTML5 version?

Tiger Jan 07 2021 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarbLH (Post 6404970)
Oopsy! I was using the Flash version of FT: Out of habit I went to the NCC & started up the facilities that showed for the quest. Shouldn't the NCC still be suspended? Or are facilities soon going to be made available in the HTML5 version?

Hi BarbH,

We will ask about this, it's possible it's a mistake as the 12th is the date Adobe stated that they would disable flash and that's less than a week away so if they do go ahead with that then you won't be able to complete the week unless both the facilities and the NCC are added to the new version by that time.

BarbLH Jan 07 2021 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiger (Post 6405002)
Hi BarbH,

We will ask about this, it's possible it's a mistake as the 12th is the date Adobe stated that they would disable flash and that's less than a week away so if they do go ahead with that then you won't be able to complete the week unless both the facilities and the NCC are added to the new version by that time.

Thank you, Tiger!

Taz D Jan 07 2021 12:33 PM

Hi All,
Raul has stated the NCC should have been closed, but they are not going to do so now as they are busy working on the HTML version. You may start it this week, but we are not sure when Flash will fail, so you may not be able to complete it and if it does not get to the ending day next Wednesday then there may be no FC issued out.

Denise Dianna Jan 10 2021 09:25 AM

We have a new Neighborhood Cooperative Quest. I am surprised Flash will be gone before is completed so what is the point. I went ahead and started them anyway, just in case.

Taz D Jan 10 2021 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeniseDJ (Post 6405762)
We have a new Neighborhood Cooperative Quest. I am surprised Flash will be gone before is completed so what is the point. I went ahead and started them anyway, just in case.

Hi DeniseDJ,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the NCC since this is not in the HTML version.
Yes it started last Wednesday and no we don't know if it will complete.

Tiger Jun 10 2021 04:38 PM

This thread is now open due to the Neighbourhood Contests being added back as of June 10th, 2021.

To see the current updates and ask any questions about the new version of the game please click on this link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=650134

Ozlace Jun 11 2021 05:52 PM

My NCC not clearing after accepting rewards and now no points being added when I try to do facilities. my number 829223554
Ozlace, Joyce

Taz D Jun 11 2021 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozlace (Post 6451554)
My NCC not clearing after accepting rewards and now no points being added when I try to do facilities. my number 829223554
Ozlace, Joyce

Hi Joyce,
I just checked and your contest for this week was started yesterday at 12:23 AM eastern time. You have points for each of the 4 facilities.
If you are not seeing your points please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Ozlace Jun 12 2021 07:51 PM

Tried that now and reopened farmtown twice but still same problem. When I try to work a facility the "work" button is greyed out so not been able to get any more points than the original amount that is showing which i got on first day. Claim reward page is still appearing and still have msg at bottom saying already finished.

Taz D Jun 12 2021 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozlace (Post 6451758)
Tried that now and reopened farmtown twice but still same problem. When I try to work a facility the "work" button is greyed out so not been able to get any more points than the original amount that is showing which i got on first day. Claim reward page is still appearing and still have msg at bottom saying already finished.

Hi Joyce,
You can work the facilities from the facility manager as well as working them from the NCC Manager.
I have done a cleaning of your NCC data. Please close your farms and then reopen them and see if it is working then.

Ozlace Jun 13 2021 07:38 PM

Nothing has changed- opening page still shows claim rewards, amount still 6,667,916, have checked the 4 facility's chosen are filling every time I do my facs, msg on bottom says already finished
Joyce

Taz D Jun 13 2021 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozlace (Post 6451878)
Nothing has changed- opening page still shows claim rewards, amount still 6,667,916, have checked the 4 facility's chosen are filling every time I do my facs, msg on bottom says already finished
Joyce

Hi Joyce,
Please contact Support about this as we don't have anything else we or you can do through the forums for this.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

Ozlace Jun 16 2021 06:26 PM

I reported that my NCC is not working to support 2 days ago and have not received a work number showing they received problem. Have checked spam/junk mail on both my emails. 829223554. Nothing is adding to my amount when I do facilities with farm manager. Should I send another help request
Ozlace
Joyce

marymarcel Jun 16 2021 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozlace (Post 6452330)
I reported that my NCC is not working to support 2 days ago and have not received a work number showing they received problem. Have checked spam/junk mail on both my emails. 829223554. Nothing is adding to my amount when I do facilities with farm manager. Should I send another help request
Ozlace
Joyce

Hi Ozlace :)

I can see Support was checking your data so it is strange you havent got the automatic response or any other informtion.

Please send them another ticket and we will try to check with them what is happening.

Edited to Add> Support has answered you but it seems you havent got the response. They will send you a private message on the forum.
To check your private messages, please look at the upper right corner of the forum page and you will see Your Notifications below Welcome, Ozlace.

If Your Notifications has a number, click there and then in Unread private messages to get your messages.

Farnbauk Jun 17 2021 11:35 AM

NCC not adds values - My NH C and Competing NH grey

I see 3FC +3Coins in the contest info, but My Nh Chains and Competing Neighborhoods stay grey.
Two neighbors have told me that they see my 6 facilities in their NCC but with all zero.
I tried solution proposed
But did not work.

marymarcel Jun 17 2021 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farnbauk (Post 6452486)
I see 3FC +3Coins in the contest info, but My Nh Chains and Competing Neighborhoods stay grey.
Two neighbors have told me that they see my 6 facilities in their NCC but with all zero.
But did not work.

Hi Farnbouk :)

I just cleared your NCC data. Please close your farms and then load your game again.
From the NCC window try to start a batch for one item in every facilitiy and then see if your My Neighbors Chains turns brown and you can see the points added.
If everything is ok then you can start/load all your facilities.

If the problem continues, then please contact Support team. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you dont find the automatic response, then read the following thread:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366

dell466 Jun 18 2021 08:14 AM

1488472894 At the end of the first week of the neighborhood chain a message appeared to claim the prize. When I did click the box a second message indicated that I had received the prize, but it did not indicate what the prize consisted of. In the old version of the game the prize was displayed. Is this going to eventually be added to the game. The NCC has never provided me with any farm cash. The distribution of players to the teams does not seem to be done fairly.

marymarcel Jun 18 2021 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dell466 (Post 6452578)
1488472894 At the end of the first week of the neighborhood chain a message appeared to claim the prize. When I did click the box a second message indicated that I had received the prize, but it did not indicate what the prize consisted of. In the old version of the game the prize was displayed. Is this going to eventually be added to the game. The NCC has never provided me with any farm cash. The distribution of players to the teams does not seem to be done fairly.

Hi dell466 :)

I moved your post to the thread about NCC

When the contest is over and you click in the dice, the "Contest Info" window will display the four facilities that were in the contest, what Rank your neighbourhood finished in and your rewards.

When you click in Claim Rewards, then you should briefly see a floating message telling you the products were added.

The game groups the competing neighbourhoods based on their strength trying to give the same opportunities to all. The way to earn more points is that you and your neighbors fill and refill the facilities involved in the contest as much as you can.

If you have an idea to change the way they are chosen, then please post it in our Suggestions section in the followin link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634690

amanda1955 Jun 24 2021 02:11 AM

I just added 2 new coin facilities for NCC but it not showing as counted

Farnbauk Jun 24 2021 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farnbauk (Post 6452486)
But did not work.

Now started working again after 2 days.
But from Zero. Two days lost and no chance to win. Only second place.
But I recognized if working facilities with facility manager nothing is added in FCC.
Only with FCC the points are added. :(

Tiger Jun 24 2021 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amanda1955 (Post 6453350)
I just added 2 new coin facilities for NCC but it not showing as counted

Hi amanda1955,

I see you have one of every facility in the NCC so that's the correct amount of coin facilities. When you have 2 FC facilities in the contest you can have 2 coin facilities in the contest.

If you need a reminder on what the rules are for adding more coin facilities, you can either open one of the facilities in the contest and then click on Add More Facilities or you can check the game guide here: http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...14#post6060014

amanda1955 Jun 24 2021 04:57 AM

Thought might of been the case why stopped doing NCC last time but wont be buying any more FC ones for it so be it am not a millionnaire

marymarcel Jun 24 2021 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Farnbauk (Post 6453354)
Now started working again after 2 days.
But from Zero. Two days lost and no chance to win. Only second place.
But I recognized if working facilities with facility manager nothing is added in FCC.
Only with FCC the points are added. :(

Hi Farnbauk :)

Glad the NCC is working for you again.

Im not sure to understand what you say about that only with FCC the points are added.

You add points everytime you fill/load your facilities/services, no matter if they are FC facilities or Coin facilities.

You have all the information about the NCC in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621846

Farnbauk Jun 24 2021 08:50 AM

If I use the facility manager I can add load with "add all" and "start all".
But when I do so I do not get the XP like when I use the FCC menue.
With other words if not use the FCC item to fill the facilities but do with facility manager I lose the XP.