Farm Town

Farm Town (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Cannot load farm, Errors, connecting to mainframe (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666)

LINDALSHOT Sep 21 2020 05:05 PM

Adobe Flash

I am using The latest software for Mac. I use SAFARI as my browser.
I need to find a way to get FT to accept my Flash Player. I have the latest updated Adobe! I get this message:

Loading game.... If game doesn't load in 5 seconds or you experience problems, please upgrade your flash player version here.

marymarcel Sep 21 2020 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LINDALSHOT (Post 6377574)
I am using The latest software for Mac. I use SAFARI as my browser.
I need to find a way to get FT to accept my Flash Player. I have the latest updated Adobe! I get this message:

Loading game.... If game doesn't load in 5 seconds or you experience problems, please upgrade your flash player version here.

Hi LINDALSHOT :)

Apple has updated Safari and apparently disabled Flash player in it. You can re-enable it but the information we have is that it defaults back to disabled. For that reason, at this time the only thing we can suggest is to use another browser such as Chrome or Firefox.

Please if you decide to switch to using another browser: see the following post about how to allow flash to run and how to allow cookies and pop ups in the browser Flash Player and Cookies/Popup Set up

LINDALSHOT Sep 21 2020 07:04 PM

Thank you.
I'm using FireFox and it works but it's kind of a pain to go back & forth.

Taz D Sep 21 2020 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LINDALSHOT (Post 6377610)
Thank you.
I'm using FireFox and it works but it's kind of a pain to go back & forth.

Hi Lindalshot,
The only thing we can suggest is to contact Apple or Safari Support.

Molaquilts Sep 22 2020 07:25 AM

How many times do I have download Flash Player to take??? I have downloaded several times but it wasn't accept!!!!

marymarcel Sep 22 2020 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molaquilts (Post 6377638)
How many times do I have download Flash Player to take??? I have downloaded several times but it wasn't accept!!!!

Hi Molaquilts :)

Which browser are you using?

We have instructions on how to allow Flash for some browsers in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Also, we have a thread explaining some browser issues in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=635906

Linda Mayes Sep 22 2020 06:18 PM

Adobe Flash Download

Please help!! I worked one of my Quests about 4:30 AM & completed my eight Quests to request my $2. About 9:30 AM I could no longer get to my FT & was instructed to update my Adobe Flash. I have downloaded & installed the update fifteen times but I am still unable to get to any of my farms. I love playing FT but I am unable to update my Adobe Flash. What can I purchase to work my Farms on my MacBook Pro.

marymarcel Sep 22 2020 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linda Mayes (Post 6377718)
Please help!! I worked one of my Quests about 4:30 AM & completed my eight Quests to request my $2. About 9:30 AM I could no longer get to my FT & was instructed to update my Adobe Flash. I have downloaded & installed the update fifteen times but I am still unable to get to any of my farms. I love playing FT but I am unable to update my Adobe Flash. What can I purchase to work my Farms on my MacBook Pro.

Hi Linda Mayes :)

I moved your post to the thread about loading the game.

Are you using Safari as your browser?
If so, Apple has updated Safari and apparently disabled Flash player in it. You can re-enable it but the information we have is that it defaults back to disabled. For that reason, at this time the only thing we can suggest is to use another browser such as Chrome or Firefox.

Please if you decide to switch to using another browser: see the following post about how to allow flash to run and how to allow cookies and pop ups in the browser Flash Player and Cookies/Popup Set up

teenytootsies0 Sep 23 2020 07:48 PM

farm won't load

After the latest update, I am not able to load my farms. The main page comes but the page is blank in the box where the farm should show up. I have access to send and receive gifts, buy farm cash and see my neighbors. I have updated my flash to the latest available. Thanks for your help.

Taz D Sep 23 2020 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teenytootsies0 (Post 6377882)
After the latest update, I am not able to load my farms. The main page comes but the page is blank in the box where the farm should show up. I have access to send and receive gifts, buy farm cash and see my neighbors. I have updated my flash to the latest available. Thanks for your help.

Hi teenytootsies,
I moved your post to the subject thread about loading problems as we try to keep all posts related together to make it easier for them to be found.

What browser are you using? Are you using Safari as your browser?

If so, Apple has updated Safari and apparently disabled Flash player in it. You can re-enable it but the information we have is that it defaults back to disabled. For that reason, at this time the only thing we can suggest is to use another browser such as Chrome or Firefox.

You can try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread including the ones in links there.