Farm Town

Farm Town (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OFFICIAL Cannot load farm, Errors, connecting to mainframe (http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666)

Aussie Rae Aug 15 2016 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCJ (Post 6093194)
I'm using a new laptop, and when I try to posy my facilities and clients, no popup shows up. I know I've seen a post about what sites to add to my 'exceptions' list, but can not find it. Can you please list the sites I should allow?

the ones I have are : Slashkey.com L1.slashkey.com Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com Trialpay.com hope this helps KCJ :)

sdsickinger Aug 19 2016 11:21 AM

I'm getting an error saving Data Error X025 everytime I try to open my Facility Manager
I've cleaned Mem Cache and everything,
Im on server WF-3
Thank you

Taz D Aug 19 2016 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sdsickinger (Post 6093886)
I'm getting an error saving Data Error X025 everytime I try to open my Facility Manager
I've cleaned Mem Cache and everything,
Im on server WF-3
Thank you

Hi sdsickinger,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about errors. If you have run the memcache then try clearing your browser cache as well. If that doesn't fix it about the only thing that will help is to wait a while and let the error clear.

Dan H Aug 23 2016 10:59 AM

IE 11 Issue

Anyone else having any problems with no load/slow load today? Some earlier no load of FT pages have seemed to diminish, but now IE won't complete the "Get More Clients" in facilities.

Chrome works OK.

Latest Adobe version is loaded (after this incident started).

IE Cache cleared & PC rebooted.

Server connectivity checks OK.

Earlier today I had this same IE 11 page loading issue with other websites.

Tiger Aug 23 2016 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan H (Post 6094698)
Anyone else having any problems with no load/slow load today? Some earlier no load of FT pages have seemed to diminish, but now IE won't complete the "Get More Clients" in facilities.

Chrome works OK.

Latest Adobe version is loaded (after this incident started).

IE Cache cleared & PC rebooted.

Server connectivity checks OK.

Earlier today I had this same IE 11 page loading issue with other websites.

Hi Dan H,

I don't use IE as it has issues with gift and train boosts and tends to be slower than other browsers.

I have moved your post into this thread as there are things you can try, which might help you, located in the first post on the first page. Please try those whilst you are using IE and see if they help.

Dan H Aug 23 2016 02:33 PM

IE & Face Book Issues - Slow Load/No Load

Looks like IE and Face Book have a compatibility issue today.

Another person on a laptop reports some Face Book pages won't load using IE.

Farm Town has various problems using IE today.

Taz D Aug 23 2016 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan H (Post 6094754)
Looks like IE and Face Book have a compatibility issue today.

Another person on a laptop reports some Face Book pages won't load using IE.

Farm Town has various problems using IE today.

Hi Dan,
IE has had problems with Facebook since they made some changes a little while back. That causes Farm Town to have issues with IE too. No word whether Facebook will ever fix those problems.

ccheney Aug 24 2016 06:38 PM

Clearing Memecache

I just clicked on a link to clear the memecache. I saw a list of number come up. Is that all there is to it? Am I supposed to do something else? And what exactly does clearing the memecache do?

Taz D Aug 24 2016 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ccheney (Post 6095022)
I just clicked on a link to clear the memecache. I saw a list of number come up. Is that all there is to it? Am I supposed to do something else? And what exactly does clearing the memecache do?

Hi ccheney,
Yes that is all you have to do. After that opens just close it and make sure you close your farm. The memcache clears your data on the server and forces it to be reloaded, so you get a clean load.

RichieRoo Aug 28 2016 03:39 AM

Hi im having problems with loading everytime i go to market and get hired connection keeps going ive cleared my server and my internet connection is fine as other games load also when i do get hired it dont load properly so things are missing from the farm is it just me having these problems or are others as well