View Single Post
Old Nov 06 2009, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamton View Post
Well, they do all disappear when you use one but only because they all get used. You can have several fuel tanks in your giftbox but when you click on "use" for even one of them, it will use them all. You are not losing them though. I had over 40 in my giftbox and clicked on one and it loaded them all up. Now I have plenty of fuel for future plowing, harvesting, or planting. Just watch the refuel box. The last line says "fuel from gifts." It will list the number of gifts and add them all in. Sometimes, it looks like some of the gifts are left but after you reload the game, those will be gone.

I don't see the point in saving them on facebook since they will be saved anyway in your fuel tank total. I only need to refuel about once a week since I have so much fuel from gifts. It will save the total for the next time you plow. Like today I refueled and had around 5,000 gallons since I had so many gifts. I only used around 1,000 gallons so I have 4,000 gallons left for next time to use. So I will not need to refuel next time as I already have plenty left.
Well said !!