View Single Post
Old Jan 13 2010, 03:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenpinnana View Post
Well it just gets more interesting all of the time. Now I can't use my seeder because it just does one square at a time. I just had to hand seed 257 squares one at a time...fun lol. I noticed yesterday that when I got the chance to plow someone elses field..."when the server didn't time out," that the ground is showing green instead of the plots being there. I had someone plow my own farm today, and it was showing the same thing..at least from my side it was. I don't know what the plower was seeing. There are multiple issues with this game, and it seems that I am finding them one by one daily :- ( Can't wait until tomorrow :- )
Two things your link doesn't work It took me to my farm not your farm there is a link in my sig that will tell you how to do the link.

Second if you have spaces removed from your fields go to the wrench and make sure remove spaces is still checked if not check it. If you have spaces in your fields then make sure it is not checked. Sometime the settings get changed for some reason and you have to reset them to what you wont but that should fix both of your problems.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.

Last edited by JAS0643; Jan 13 2010 at 05:55 PM.