View Single Post
Old Feb 04 2010, 09:14 AM

Default Intervention on the farm.....

Truth be told I dont play farm town as much as I used to, I plant 3 day crops and come back when they are done and hire at the mp to harvest and plow. The last few times I have done this however I have had issues with my hired hands. I have 3 farms 2 of which have over 800 plots on them. I hire two people to work, no more, no less. Most of the time it goes just fine however the last two times I've hired theres been tension on the farm.

Both times I interviened telling them there was plenty to go around. My farms can be difficult to harvest as I have tree groves on top of crops so sometimes I have to explain things to people that dont understand how the prefrences work. My question is, how many of you have found yourself in this situation and what exactly do you do about it?

Unfortunately I can be a confrontational person. I dont need to tell people where to go every time I have to hire. Im having a hard enough time keeping interest in farmtown right now much less having childish arguments to deal with.

Riverview plantation