View Single Post
Old Feb 20 2010, 12:40 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liriel Estel View Post
The other farm game uses pigs to dig up truffles.

Thanks for the good work devs. I appreciate the new additions.

So what does farm ville have to do with farm town or what I posted. This is not farm ville so no need to bring them up here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykat1958 View Post
any kind of update is great but it seems like ft is trying to become another fv,you have been able to harvest their animals for awhile now,i dont play fv any more hated that game love ft way more so please stop trying to be like them,Also why oh why did you get rid of the rose wagon and heart trees from the valentine day stuff but yet you kept the stupid flower heart
Farm town planed to have the animals harvestable not long after the game started. Bert one of the developers even posted what they planed to do with the animals. Not long after that farm ville started the harvesting of animals and copied just about everything Bert posted on this forum, so they didn't bring that into the game here at that time. So the point I'm trying to make is that Farm town is not being like farm ville they are just a. doing what they planed all along, and b. what the players have been asking for.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.