View Single Post
Old Mar 10 2010, 12:13 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astridcs View Post
I found out yesterday that Farmtown been upgraded..My level was 62 with XP 35000 something when I stopped playing and Slashkey didn't upgrade my level..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astridcs View Post
I refresh it..so many times..didn't work..I loves this game from the first time..I always but the Farm Cash too..now I have to plant Raspberry to catch my level....with the same level with my friend, who is now level 67.....I know this only forum..I don't think my problem will be solve...

You need 353,00xp for level 62 and 364,000 XP to get to level 63 so if you where upgraded to level 62 your xps must be in that range. If your friend is at level 67 her point range must be between 385,000-404,000 xps. When the new levels came out if you where on level 60 you where upgraded to a new level depending on how many xps you had. Some only went up one level some went up 20 levels. New levels where added past level 60 the old levels did not change they stayed the same. Your friend was moved up more levels then you because she had more xps then you did.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.