View Single Post
Old Mar 18 2010, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah-Anne View Post
Ever since the additional levels were added I have been having nothing but trouble - the game is slowed right down, constantly freezing, what I see on screen and what character is actually doing do not jive, person is harvesting way to the right on a farm that is way to the left, even tho farm was cleared of crops when i return to that field, crops are still there or there are areas not plowed that were plowed. The list is endless. I have a new computer and it is fast, so that is not an issue. No difficulties until the change was made. Very disappointing and frustrating.
I have to agree. Ever since this upgrade harvesting has slowed down, plowing is even slower. And it's not my computer either. Things need to speed up on the other end.

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.