View Single Post
Old Mar 25 2010, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janisko View Post
You are correct. I checked when I did my next move to storage and clarified it with Molly. You get 1 XP when it goes to production and that's it.

I also found some corrections to be made in the amount the harvester receives on numerous crops. I also gave that information to Molly.

Thank you for all the hard work you're doing. ) The mods make FT a much more enjoyable game because we have a place to ask questions, voice our suggestions and get information on current problems.
Quote:
The list isn't complete yet. I have one more plot to harvest tomorrow. You can get the info from Molly Mew.
Quote:
I was checking on the amount the harvester is paid. I haven't gotten to the others yet. The only reason I did it was because the amounts paid to the farmer for hired harvest and the amounts paid to the harvester didn't seem to coordinate properly.

janisko, I have planted all the crops you can plant, I have multiple accounts and farms, so I can harvest in many different options. I self harvested to direct sale, self harvested to storage, and hired harvest. I hired myself to harvest (from another id), and checked all my numbers on my data sheet, and I haven't found anything wrong with the numbers for any of the harvesting options. Could you please expand on what is wrong when you calculated things?

David

The Official Farm Town Data Sheet for the Farm Town Game - Production Information can be found here

If you find a mistake or want to make a comment about my data sheets, could you please send me a private message on here. They seem to be deleted before I can get in to read them or reply. The only way I know about them, is they are emailed to me.