View Single Post
Old Apr 03 2010, 03:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Default It is NOT clear,and I am a VERY good reader with excellent comprehension

Quote:
Originally Posted by essexboy View Post
To me this is very clear on informing us of the 3rd farm option and of which there is more info at the realtor office.afew of the players just need to take a step back and read/look before you go ahead with obtaining anything.thats all I have to say on this matter.lol.
Actually, the thread that the mods have directed everyone to concerning what happens AFTER you pay $40 FC for the 3rd farm is deceiving (intentionally? I don't know). NOWHERE does it state that you have to have 30 neighbors to purchase the upgrades with coins. In fact, it simply gives the coin amounts. Stands to reason, you say? Nay, I say. The mods should have been clear and the thread should have shown the chart WITH the restrictions instead of a "clear sailing" chart for those with enough neighbors to purchase with coins, and should have stated "X amount of coins and 30 neighbors or $20 FC" for each upgrade. I suspected this was the case when I couldn't get a straight answer this morning, so I waited. I was willing to spend the $40, but I can't afford the upgrades and I have a real problem with what I see as false advertising. Yes, I know they need to make some money, that's not my issue with the whole thing - I just don't think they need to trick us to get it. <stepping down from soapbox>.