View Single Post
Old Apr 05 2010, 02:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by krbrown2000 View Post
I know how to set up a group, but how in the world do you change the privacy settings for that one group? I've clicked and clicked and looked and looked, but don't see how to so it. Someone help!

Go to fb click on account then edit friends, once that page comes up click on friends, now at the top of that list there will be create new list button click on that and now name it anything you want. You can add friends you have now to this list or leave it empty for now to add to later. Now go to privacy settings, everything that is on that list has a drop down menu click on it and click on customize and you now have two choices they are make this visible to and hide from. In the hide from box type in the name you gave the list of friends you made, click on that name when it comes up and the people on that list will not be able to see that information about you. Once you have that done click on back to privacy and click on contact information and do the same thing with the information there. Now you don't have to hide everything from them you can hide one category but not another category just depends on how you feel about that information. Now when you add a new friend there is an option when you send a friend request or accept a friend request to add them to a list. At this time if you want they can be added to that list you made and they will see only what you let people on that list see.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.