View Single Post
Old May 22 2010, 12:15 AM

Just my 2 cents (and issues that keep me from putting up the real cash for some items):

I also want a 4th farm, pretty please with sugar on top! Or maybe just the ability to enlarge the farms we've got. And it would be nice if new facilities can stay small - I'm pleased that the taco shop is fairly small. Hearing that the refinery is huge totally turns me off from buying it.

I was sad to see flowers go to ugly brown lumps when I harvested them. I'm not doing that again! Flowers are a strong decorative element on my farm (as is probably the case for most people). So that discourages me from buying the flower shop.

Very glad the truck delivers hot dogs faster! That was so slow before.

I've been really enjoying playing with my facilities. But they are so profitable that I am beginning to feel a bit of pointlessness with all the coins I'm piling up. I have over 30 million coins! I'm almost at level 80, and then I don't know what I'll be working for. I have no space to do anything new, so what's the point of continuing to rack up coins? I do like to have a goal to work toward.

I do love the game, and you're all doing a great job. Just a little constructive criticism to hopefully influence future improvements.