View Single Post
Old Jul 05 2010, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by margory View Post
I want to give a big thank you for coming up with new factories just when we seem to get bored, But i have one big suggestion, i know we have 4 farms to plant, BUT as the factories come up were running out of planting space. we need more crops more room for factories , we should be allowed two more farms and ones that can only be used for crops,no building or factories to be put on them
I wouldnt have a problem if we can layer our crops,
but i dont understand it and our friends that can or do do it, cant show us because you have to be not online to plant is this legal can you teach us how if it is then there will be no need for new farms, please can someone let me know thanks. get back to me at indigoeyes@shaw.ca
You don't have to be off-line to plant layered crops. I do it all the time. I did a write-up on how to do it and will be happy to send you the instructions. Since I started layering, I really don't need another farm. All the space I was using for trees and flowers is now being used much more effectively because I plant all three on the same plot of land. If anyone else wants my instructions, visit my farm and leave me your email.