View Single Post
Old Jul 13 2010, 05:46 PM
Account Not Linked

I totally agree. I took a break from the game and when I came back i found a forum I never noticed before, fishing, and facilities. At first it took me a while to figure it all out and when I would ask at the market what fishing was nobody would answer. Does it really hurt to respond when your standing around waiting for a job?

Also I only have 1 farm since I am not at a high enough level yet to get another one and even if I wanted to I have a hard time parting with all that money. So I always have a HUGE field of pineapples to earn more coins so I can buy second farm without being broke after. When I hire someone to harvest and plow, they either leave without saying they dont want to plow so I have to go to the market to hire again or leave without saying thank you and I find it so rude. It almost makes me not want to hire others. I even say thank you when they are done for all the hard work they do on MY farm. I don't think it is hard to say thank you before you leave even if you dont wait for a reply back.

The other thing that I find really rude is people in the market saying over and over again that they want solo work. REALLY?? Don't we all? But shouldn't you just be greatful for any work you get? Well, that could be why the whole time I was there, selling my stuff then trying to find someone decent to hire, he didn't get one job! LoL thats what he gets for being greedy!