View Single Post
Old Jul 19 2010, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toranut97 View Post
Apparently you think this is some kind of democracy, where voting for something makes it happen....

If you take note of the newest upgrade, you will see that much more was done in addition to new facilities. So your statement that they only seem to care about facilities is patently untrue.

I think if the devs want to know what the masses are clamoring for, they are more likely to glance over the suggestions forum to find out.

Perhaps the developers have an actual PLAN based on popularity + profitability for this game. And while they listen to us beta-tester/players, they will likely act according to their plan. It's just good business sense.

I don't think it is too much to have asked respectfully that posts be placed where they belong on this large forum. I read the News and Announcements threads to see what the devs and mods are saying about new releases, not to hear people whining about whether lemon balm comes from a plant or a flipping tree. Or whether they can get a PB&J sandwich from a tastefully designed sandwich shop or not. Next we'lll start hearing how soy should be used to produce Isoflavones in the Natural Remedies shop so that the little avatars won't get avatar cancer ! That stuff should go to SUGGESTIONS, so people like me don't have to read them if we don't want to.
Theres always one. One who has to take things the wrong way I have seen so many posts on here with people expressing their opinions then others have to turn it into something its not.
No I do not think this is some kind of democracy I put the post in the suggestions as well and I was thanking the devs for their update and it just carried on from there sometimes one thing leads to another and im sure if my post had not been correct for this the mods would have put it in the right place.

River Island
Light House Lane
Down Town
Wine and Dandy
Hill Top Green
Fresh Fields
Seventh Heaven Dairy
The Gr-eight Escape

Farming Since September 2009