View Single Post
Old Jul 20 2010, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamaslamma View Post
Appreciate the updates and repairs of the glitches, however, those of us who can climb no higher as there are no more levels are kind of getting screwed. Also i have chatted with some folks whom feel it to not be fair to charge so much cash for some of the items. Some people can earn no more cash and well with the economy as it is some people (including myself) can not afford to use the credit card for a game. There must be a way for you to handle this and make earning cash easier. To be honest, i am ready to quit the game because i am really gaining nothing...................dont you thing there should be rewards of some kind for those just sitting at the top level??
I don't see how you feel you are being "screwed" as everyone earns the same amount of farm cash at some point. When I started this game there was NO farm cash at all. I am at the top level also and I do not feel that it is unfair. In fact the reward to me is to be at the top!! I worry more that they will have a big level upgrade and I won't make the jump!!! With this game you don't have to purchase anything if you don't want to there is plenty of facilities to buy with just coins.