View Single Post
Old Dec 02 2010, 04:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by webeasy View Post
5. Item Storage Improvements:

- 'Items' Tab added to market window: This will allow you to sell items in your storage without putting them in your farm first.

- Filters: You can now filter items in your item storage by category. There is one special category named 'Seasonal' that contains all Seasonal items.

6. Market Improvements:

- 'Sell Half' button added: This will allow you to sell only half of your products.

- 'Sell All' button below Non-Ingredients filter: This will allow you to sell all products at once when the 'Non-Ingredients' filter is selected. Based on user feedback, we may decide to add this button to other categories as well, although this can be a little risky.

would someone explain filtering. I can resort items in the storage into categories, but see nothing about filtering non ingredients. I certainly like the new fixes. just need help in understanding.
There is a scoll bar on the side of the filter drop down. Pull it down to see the last two items which is Fram Facilities and Non-Ingredients.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.