View Single Post
Old Apr 06 2011, 10:18 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura1951 View Post
I am just plain happy to be able to play this game. I love experimenting with new layouts and new ideas and it puts my brain to work which is a good thing. I just had my 60th birthday so brain work is always welcome. I want to hang on to that as long as possible. LOL I have fun, I have great neighbors and even when my old computer wouldn't send gifts, not one of them abandoned me. It's a community here and even though I rarely talk I do enjoy watching all the banter back and forth and love reading the forums. This game is far superior to other farming games out there and it stays that way to keep us coming back. I have made some new friends here one in particular that I am very fond of and she helped me way in the beginning. We bonded very quickly and helped each other constantly and still do, we graduated to phone calls after a while and she and I will remain best friends for life. And there's no weirdness either like in other games you play which are just simply meat markets. I have never seen that here although I am sure that element exists somewhere and I don't have to participate. The word "ignore" is one of the best words in the dictionary. So Farm Town Geeks, thanks so much for allowing an old gal to participate and learn. That goes out to the developers as well who work hard keeping things real.
"Old????!!!!!" Honey, 60 is the new 40!!! LOL

Farming away since June 14, 2009