View Single Post
Old Jun 09 2011, 11:41 AM

I'm sure this suggestion will not be popular with everyone, but there is a way to simplify things. Keep the belts, but do away with offering bonuses to your neighbors. When you hit a new belt, whether it be yellow or 6th dan, you should automatically get a one time bonus for the achievement (calculated the same way it is today). Keep the ongoing bonuses that each level already gives you (i.e. x% chance of additional crates when you harvest). That's it. End of story. No more posting to walls, no more trying to figure out when your 12 hours is up and whether you've gotten enough crops to max out your million in coins. While I do like the bonuses I'm getting from my neighbors, it kind of takes some of the glory away from me hitting each new level. Also, I am starting to amass a lot of crops...so much so that I'm finding that I don't need to plant nearly as much as before. This is good, yes, and not a complaint per se, but it's definitely taking some of the challenge out of the game. Oh, and *please* increase how many crops it takes to earn a new level, at least once you hit the dan belts. It's way too easy.