View Single Post
Old Jun 13 2011, 02:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
Deanna the gifts and ingredients have nothing to do with the belt bonus you can receive as many gifts as you want in a day and ingredients are 1,000,000 worth in the last 12 hours. Now on the do I or don’t I click the check to post, if the item is in the store you can leave the pop up there and open the store to see how many more harvest you need to reach the next belt. Then you will know if you will get another belt so you can then close the store and click the check mark or x.
Indeed Jas that does work in theory.. unless of course you are harvesting a lot of different things. If you go and check on the status of carrots for instance, whilst someone is harvesting.. they then move on to something else and all of a sudden the pop up for the next item goes over the top of it and you lost the original one, resulting in you missing the belt for that crop which happened to me and i felt real ripped off coz i was in the same boat.. do i post the brown if a black is only going to pop up? at the end of the day though... its all free bonuses so I dont complain.. just plan it better by getting my husband to do each thing one at a time until that particular belt is going no further. Im sure it drives him nuts but at least I dont miss it then.. not that you can do that if you hire a stranger hahaha