View Single Post
Old Jun 18 2011, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
Dear Farmtown, I posted this earlier on "Help and Support", but it looks like it got taken off for whatever reason. You still have a problem and you have not responded to it! At least let us/me know that you are working on the problem.

I just checked and the problem is still there! If I or anyone else responds to the request for "I would like to hire you to refer clients to my service facilities in FarmTown!", then after going to the person's/neighbor's farm and clicking okay to the "okay lets get started" I can hit the "no thanks maybe later" and then I can hit each facility individually including all of the regular factories not just the service facilities and on the factories hitting the all button then allows me to receive products even though that was obviously not the farm owners original intent. I know I won't be posting my service facilities until this is taken care of and I highly recommend that all other players also refrain from posting service facilities until this problem is resolved.

I should say that I love Farmtown and am a dedicated player. Your glitches are few and far between and generally you are very quick to address them. It's just that I posted this twice earlier and have yet to get a reply from FT/Slashkey

Thank you,

Ricky J
i not sure what your issue is with that it saves all of us time instead of doing there service ones and then going out to do there reg ones that they have posted. i have no issue with it