View Single Post
Old Jul 09 2011, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero 1 View Post
Thanks for the update, but no thanks, not interested in anymore facillities, except for the snack machine and instant food factory but only because i already make the things needed to fill them to refer them to clients but i won't be purchasing anymore. I am one of those who is bored with having new facillities all the time. Also I noticed that you have got a tool called table and chairs and a drive through system that enables us to start all productions with one click on 7 restaurants and 8 fast food facillities but each of these cost 35 farm cash won't be purchasing these either, wouldn't of minded paying 35 farm cash if the tool enabled us to start production with one click for all facillities but these two and the bottling machine from last update means a total of 105 farm cash and thats still not all the factorys covered. I will continue to click one at a time thank you but I am sure there are a lot of people playing who are willing to pay for all 3 but not me. I am a long time player and will continue to play every day but I just wish we could stay clear of new facillities for a while and have some of the other suggestions added to the game. Thanks for fixing some of the bugs and enabling us to hire multi that is a great help.
I agree totally, the game is moving away from what attracted me to it in the first place, would have loved to have seen more decorations etc, would love to be able to change the sizes of some items because you just can't put some items next to others cos the proportions are all wrong. I am so bored of the facillities now it tired and old, I know you can't please everyone but it seems the only ones being please are those who like the facillities. Come on make some changes to things we already have and add new products to existing facillities instead of adding new ones, oh but wait thats not gonna happen right because you won't be earning any fc unless you keep adding new facillities that cost real money. Shame theres a lot of improvements that could be made to what you have already given us shame you can't balance both.

Layla's Hideaway
Second Place
Third not Last
May the forth be with you
Over the hill and far away
Sixth Sence
Seventh Heaven
Gr eight Harvest

Farming Since April 2009

Last edited by jlb; Jul 09 2011 at 05:02 AM.