View Single Post
Old Jul 31 2011, 08:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
I can't find Docperks original post, but the same thing just happened to me, I clicked on purchase $250 farm cash for $39.90 I said yes and it happened instantly, no sign in required. Seems odd since this is the second time I purchased Farmcash since the credits thing took effect. The first time I did have to sign in like always. This time somehow it just did it. Not sure I like this. Going to follow the suggestion and check account setting. But...wanted to leyt you know it's happening to others as well.

Fritz
Yikes Fritz, you are busy lol. I know Slashkey had to change everything to comply with FB rules but gee.. it worked perfectly when S/key were the organisers of it.. hand it over to FB and look what happens!

Docperks... This procedure just really worries me. My brother once worked in the Fraud team at a major bank here so Im always on the back foot when it comes to something like this so I really do feel ur concern. I understand everyone's concerns about FB having your credit card details and really having no control over its security.. ie : not having to enter a password each time to authorise a transaction and it seems ur not the only one its happening to! If it was managable for unscrupulous hackers to hack into Sony computers and thousands of customers credit card details were stolen and used.. what safeguard do we have with a social networking system having our details? "shudders" lol. Taz is very cluey with these sorts of things.. hopefully he can answer some of these questions and set minds at ease. I dont purchase through FB for my FT account.. as im a lot more trusting of PayPal. I hope they never take away the option to pay through PayPal!