View Single Post
Old Aug 16 2011, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
Are you kidding??? We don't want nor do we need quests. That is a Zynga scam as in FarmVille and CityVille, so go play them and you will get all the quests you will ever want. This game is a realistic, business oriented game, that is like running a real farming venture. The only thing that these Dev's have done so far to take it away from that is the stupid "Zynga-like" crop mastery thingy. The ONLY thing it has done for us, is throws continuous popups in our face while we are working on our farms. How RUDE is that. But anyway, this is the absolute BEST game on FaceBook today, and doesn't need and of the BS that Zynga is known for put into it.

GO PLAY FARMVILLE!!

I agree on no quests if they involve begging neighbors or having help from neighbors that we have to go beg them to help us...If you want to do quests or some such make it something we can accomplish on our own. Or accomplish with the help from friends unknown to the friend that they are helping. I left Farmville because of all the garbage they put on there and the constant begging for stuff. I came back here and intend on staying....I have invested some money in this game. Thank you!!!!