View Single Post
Old Aug 19 2011, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perryalexander View Post
1. GRAPEFRUIT: Uses like breakfast food, softdrink, pool bar drink, bottled grapefruit drink, frozen juice concentrate
I would vote for this.... and I anticipate we will get most of them anyway.

2. EGGS: always running out of eggs and have 1300 hens. Possible solutions include more hens per hen house, less eggs in recepies, shorter times between eggs being laid
Good idea... put about 500 hens per coop and shorten time maybe in half.

3. CHEESE: same as eggs, never enough even with multiple daries and lots of cows. Solutions similar to 2 above, More cows in barns, less cheese in recipies, more cheese in dairy
Perhaps a "Super Dairy Plant" probably for $FT with a variety of cheese.... or perhaps an item for the Semi-Truck.

4. VACATION MODE: Ability to freeze the game for a week or so while going on vacation. Would like to relax on the beach without a loptop to milk cows
Or, just let the fields be plowed, or plant 5 day crops....that would give you 200 hours to get back from the beach.

5. BELTLESS: Elimate the belt thingie, what does it really do except generate needless popups. Farmers are not martical arts competitors.
The number of bonus popups is becoming less and less as many reach the 6th Dan. Now, along with the fertilizer, quantities are pretty decent.

6. BIGGER FARMS: Allow bigger farms instead of more and more farms. with all the new tools, it would be easy to deal with larger farms than we have today. Maybe 50x50 instead of 30x30 or even bigger.
Someday maybe.... it is a Flash limitation, not FT. But if they got too much bigger, we would either have very small items (most are out of proportion anyway), or we would be in full screen all the time, and unable to converse.

The game is great and I applaude all the new features, the new facilities, the new crops and especially the new tools like the mixer and such. I can't wait for more so that all the facilities can be so automated.

Keep up the good work, we love it.

more farms, more farms, more farms.