Old Aug 22 2011, 10:58 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
Okay folks, how about a little role playing. You got nothing else to do, so here we go:

If I were a Dev (FT) I think I could take all this pressure one of two ways.
1. I love my job, I love these farmers, so I feel real bad with all this pressure to get this update out.
2. I love my job, but these ungrateful, whiney, chatter boxes are getting on my nerves so I think I will just drag my feet for another week or so.

Now for realism: FACTS
1. We have had 17 updates since August 2010.
2. The least amount of days between updates was 15 and the most was 29. We are now sitting at 25 since our last. Still within established limits.
3. Updates have come on Mondays (1), Tuesdays (3), Wednesdays (1), Thursdays (4), and Fridays (8). Never on Saturday or Sunday. *** All dates and times are CST ***
4. The earliest time an update was released was 6:07PM and the latest was 4:34AM.

With all this, you can surmise that according to history that the best days to look for our next upgrade is Thursday or Friday somewhere around 9:15PM. It will not be officially late until next Monday Aug. 29. Then you may start biting your nails. ))))

All in fun, FarmTown is the greatest.
yes i too think the update wont b til friday have had that thought for a while but will always hope for a little surprise!!!!
oh and i remember the old days the fingers did they get a work out.....i swear i have 1 pointer finger bigger than the other......slave labour!!!!