View Single Post
Old Aug 24 2011, 12:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post
Just have the feeling that the devs are definitely tweeking something in an upgrade....just fished about an hour ago (my farm) and I have the display turned on so I can see how many fish I catch on one click (boat) and the display goes wild. Says "Deb caught 2xcarp....and added them to your storage" and repeats with each fish "Deb caught 2xtuna" and it was throwing up xp and coins subtracting and adding left and right. Remember a few months ago when we had these issues with fishing and we were told that even tho the display says subtracting or adding coins, that it was just a glitch and really wasn't doing that. Well, I haven't had this issue in months and for my screen to display that "Deb" (oh, that's me) is adding fish to your storage, just tells me that something is up.
Patience is a virtue!
(Guess I'm not very virtuous!! )
Did you hire someone to do something on your farm in the same session as you fished? If you did that is where the Deb caught 2 tuna came from. I have this happen every time I hire someone to do something then fish without reloading the game.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.