View Single Post
Old Aug 30 2011, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Hoe View Post
I am also thinking there is a glitch in the red sprinkler. I planted kidney beans and watered with it and it didn't half the time or show the W symbol. I used it on some other farms and got the W symbol. If a farm had been watered with the brown sprinkler, does it keep the red sprinkler from working? What happens if a neighbor waters with the brown sprinkler?
I'm thinking the brown one will counteract the red one.

My problem was that I used the red sprinkler on Farm 9 and it worked. I went to Farm 10 and planted a two day crop and it worked again and showed a reduced time and the "F,W" symbol when I hovered. I went to Farm 11 and planted a two day crop, used the fertiliser, used the red sprinkler and it showed a normal harvest due time and the "F,W" symbol showed when I was hovering over the farm. When I went back to Farm 10 the harvest due time had changed back to normal and the symbols "F,W" were still showing.

Im curious... seeing how only one Farm is working for me, does that mean only ONE use per day - not one use per farm which would be 11 uses.