View Single Post
Old Sep 09 2011, 01:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily D S View Post
I would like to know why I can't use my facebook credits for Farmtown. they took the 39.99 and I got those but I had facebook credits left over because I used the 50.00 credits since I could get more credits that way but they did not put them on farmtown. How do I put them on Farmtown?I have 126 facebook credits left.
How much Facebook credits did you get for your $50? What I see on Facebook is I would get 550 credits for $50. Which would leave 151 left and not 126.
Go back to the Buy Cash at top of your farm and you can select another amount of Farm Cash to get. With 126 credits you can get 55 FC for 99 of those credits leaving you 27 credits left over. Those credits can be used next time you want to buy FC when you add more credits.
Under the old system when we purchased just Farm Cash with dollars then to spend $50 for FC you wold buy the 250 FC for $39.99 and then purchase the 55 FC for $9.99 for a total of $49.98 with nothing left-over. The way you did it you have extra left over for your next purchase.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.