Old Oct 16 2011, 04:24 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
I first want to say thank you to the developers .... the additional tools (ESPECIALLY for the Flower Shed) are wonderful, it saves my wrist a lot of work ... HOWEVER, and please don't take this as "whining" .... but the Sprinklers would benefit from someone re-thinking them. I spent FARM CASH on each sprinkler, only to have to hand water my flowers on 11 farms, hopefully soon to be 12 .... In that aspect I feel as if I have went backwards ..... If the brown one (again, FARM CASH) could be put back in the line-up so if we choose to just WATER FLOWERS, and not push growth quite yet, it would be nice. So far, I have spent 190 FARM CASH on sprinklers ... yet here I am with the stinkin' watering can .... doing 11 farms ....

?????

Also, for me to able to do "one click" fills in my facilities, (and empties) I have purchased 13 different tools, to the tune of 475 FARM CASH, and this is not even counting the multiple seeders, harvesters, tree shakers, manure spreaders, fishing boats, plows, combines, bulldozers, flower harvesters, tree shakers, well ..... y'all catch my drift.

I purchased these willingly, and never came on here to complain. Now, after really looking at what I spent, I am disillusioned as to why, after all of that money, can I not fill my facilities after hoarding for a solid week or week and a half ??? I KNOW, I don't HAVE to FILL everything, I CHOOSE TO ! This is how I play. I DO NOT have hundreds of facilities .... I have 109 over all my farms ( a couple are duplicates ) and 18 Service Facilities .... I cannot keep enough product !!

What I would like, is more room, without additional facilites ..... will it happen??? Heck no !!! But, WITHOUT WHINING, I am still going to wish ...

I'll just say amen!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I think I could knock a brick wall down with my head easier than getting Facebook to change anything back to what works...
~snicker~

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
only the developers know the answer to that

personally i hope they don't introduce one as it would make the game more unrealistic a farmer cant undie a crop if it is lost.

i have suggested a revamp of the existing tend to neighbour popup that would detect if one of your neighbours has a crop that is 1 hour or less away from going to waste and would send a popup to a online neighbour asking them to save your crop by harvesting it.

also could be applied to if flowers need watering.

its more realistic then a unwither option and gives a purpose to that annoying popup that makes it worth something.
great idea!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy Mariposa View Post
Love that we can now select which products to start with the Start All button. That is such a convenient addition. However, we now have one more mouse-over pop-up that gets in our way frequently. I hope that in a future update the devs will give us the choice of mouse-over or click to activate the tool menus. I for one don't mind clicking and get annoyed when the tools pop up and interrupt my flow. Love the new restaurants.
I agree about the tools getting in the way...A LOT!...they drive me nuts some days...lol...but I do love the tools, just not their access!

OBTW....broke down and bought orange sprinkler...and was immediately about to get p.o.ed when I used it....the plants and crops showed a change...the trees not.....HOWEVER, in the spirit of fairness and such, I refreshed the farm, and low and behold quite a few of the trees were no longer tomorrow's harvest, but ready now. Just thought I 'd mention it....I don't mind refreshing to be able to harvest them now...lol

Last edited by susme48; Oct 16 2011 at 04:32 PM. Reason: add on