View Single Post
Old Nov 16 2011, 02:18 PM

Great update, but I think we have a couple of bugs, which have been identified, but I'll share so that they are validated:

1. The fish belts are not working correctly. I turned on "Show Coins and XP Animation" so I could see the seafood & fish I gather when fishing my many waterways. I have seen multiple crabs, eels, carp & Mahi Mahi's gathered in my nets - since they appeared with the animation turned on. Yet, when I look at my belts, I am still at the "1" belt. I'm not seeing progress on the following fish" Carp, Haddock, Mahi Mahi, Crab, Herring, Northern Pike, Eel, Mackrel, Walleyes.

2. Gifting window does not expand with the new update, when selecting "Facebook Friends List" to allow me to select all of the players listed. I can only see one row but not any further.

3. Gift Exchange isn't working. I have exchanged all of the gifts to the item I need, and accepted the gifts. Once I enter the game, none of the gifts are in my gift box. If I do not exchange the gifts, and simply accept them, they do appear in my gift box.

Everything else is working great! Glad to have Farm 12! Now I have a "Non-Working" Farm that is set for the release of additional winter & holiday decorations!

---Jerry

Farmtown: Where everyone can play the way they want to play, and still enjoy a great game together!

My Quest Plot Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1897&farm_ix=2