View Single Post
Old Dec 11 2011, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time1ess View Post
I was sooooo very excited to see we could upgrade our farms to 26x26 until I went to the realtor office and saw the prices. What gives? 10 billion for each of the 26x26 upgrades -- really Farm Town??!??!?? I was so disappointed I almost cried. It has taken me weeks to save almost 4 billion coin. I am a long time player (almost 3 years) and I don't feel very rewarded for all my hard work. I could see charging us 1 billion coin for each upgrade...but not 10 billion and I am not spending real money on land upgrades. =( The population of players that have that much coin to throw around is such a small percentage. I don't understand these prices for the rest of us that don't come close to earning that kind of coin.
I have to say I sort of agree with you Timeless - I struggled to get to the 3 billion odd to get farm 12 to 24x24. I DID pay $ to upgrade farm 3 as I needed the space for facilities but Im just going to go for the ten billion Farm Coins.
It has given me a real challenge - and I will enjoy that. I too have been playing for a while ( just over 2 1/2 years) and I am always at the top if any new levels come out so this is something to work for for players like me.

Im just going to copy Stoneface (I think it was) who said he would plant oodles of Acorn Squash to sell. If you have the crop sprinkler it only takes just over two days and sells for a good profit. Peas is another good profit maker - especially if you hire someone to harvest them and get a "large" crop.

Im hoping that by the time I get the 10 billion the Devs will have released upgrades to the other farms - especially 9 and 11 - as they are my growing only farms and I could do with the extra fields.
Good luck with getting your ten billion.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****