View Single Post
Old Jan 14 2012, 11:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerdave70 View Post
You used to be able to earn farm cash by visiting various companies, is anything like this still possible?
Not sure what you mean by "visiting" companies. The same kind of offers are available as we used to have for Farm Cash, but are now for Facebook credits.
If you do not have the Earn Cash tab, then you can still get to those by going to the Buy Cash tab. Select any amount on the first page, then on the next page next to your payment method choose Change and you will get a list of payment methods. If Earn Credits isn't listed you can select More Payment Options and it will appear.
If you don't have a payment method established then the second page will be the list of payment methods and you can do the same as above without having to click on change.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.