View Single Post
Old Feb 07 2012, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba 947
But the point is not how many, If we are allowed 5, than we should be able to do 5, not 2 or 3. I'm not asking for more concurrent quests, just the ability to attain what was promised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosyou? View Post
You are able to have 5 open.No where was it promised that every quest would be difficult,nor take days,yet some do.If people choose to dedicate a farm to the pursuit of going through quest as fast as possible..are they not the ones to blame from taking any semblance of difficulty out of it?My current quest will take me 4 days,because that is how long it takes for my cherry trees to mature.I will be able to open 3 more quest in the mean time,and if I don't log on for 1 day,4.
My point is that you cannot get to 5 concurrent quests! UNLESS you do each one slowly. Since we are rewarded for doing them quickly, why slow down? I enjoy the QUESTS and the developers are supposed to be rewarding those of us who are at the maximum by letting us do 5 at a time and unless the 20 hr limit is shorten, that doesn't happen in reality.

Quests are a great idea, it just needs a little fine tuning.