Old Mar 01 2012, 10:48 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
Helen, I couldnt agree more and Im so glad you said this.

I love the quests! Im tired of hearing people say that they refuse point blank to buy facilities (and support the devs for their hard work) yet complain when they cant finish a quest. This game can be played for free so if you dont want to invest in it thats ur choice.. but you seriously cant expect the same rewards, that those of us that do pay, do get! I annoys me like you wouldnt believe that non payers expect the same playing field that payers get. Im glad the devs do this and reward us. Its about time people realised that whilst the devs obviously love what they do, ultimately it is a business like any other business. People then say that because they cant finish a quest because they dont have the facility, they should be able to cancel that quest and try for another! Why should that be an option when people that do have facs have to complete it before they can start another one the next day? If you dont want to buy the facs required.. then dont do the quests.. its that simple but for the love of mary, quit complaining about it! You have a choice!

PS.. "you" = players .. not you personally Helen lmao

I agree completely except on the lifelines. Let us choose which one we want. The one you get might not work for you or that spacific situation. The TV show 'Cash Cab' offered lifelines but let the contestants choose between them. GO QWESTS and let the whiners whine!

ThanXXX Devs!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by i try; Mar 01 2012 at 10:59 PM.