View Single Post
Old Mar 23 2012, 09:08 AM

Default Increase flour production or reduce need please

I feel the same as Deborah regarding flour and the enormous need for flour for a lot of products. I NEVER have enough FLOUR. I've got three mills...and, no, I don't have the fancy-dancy Farm Cash one... but I get tired of always planting WHEAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post
Dearest Raul and Devs,

(Mods..please make sure that this is passed along.)

With the latest release, I have seen several posts regarding the huge amounts of Canvas Textile Rolls (and metal sheets, especially stainless steel and aluminum), that are now required.
Since the Textile Mill only allows a maximum production of 450 Canvas Rolls every 15 days (not taking into account that I might be able to have neighbors help), this amount would require me to have over 5 Mills on 5 different farms.
I have a couple of concerns and suggestions.
1--this reminds me of the fact that cheese seemed to be used in almost every new product for a while, and everyone had to have MULTIPLE Dairy Plants in order to keep up with a bare supply of cheese. You increased the cheese production and that did help somewhat. (If you had multiple dairies.)
2--It now seems that every new manufacturing facility released has multiple products that use the metal sheets and Canvas Textile Rolls.
3--You did increase the mine production somewhat, but most of us have several mines to keep up. The same goes for the metal mills, and NOW the Textile Mills.
4--Some of these factories are not exactly, um, er, pleasing to the eye (interpret....um..ugly..imho). Perhaps alternate views would be welcomed.
5--Would you PLEASE increase the canvas textile roll production, OR decrease the amount needed??

Before you release new facilities in the future, could you/would you perhaps look at the amount of ingredients already used in existing ones, and either use substitute products or allow us to increase our production?

If we were allowed to have more than one of the same active facility per farm, at least I could set up an entire ugly (imho) farm consisting of metal mills, mines, dairy plants, sawmills and textile mills.