View Single Post
Old Mar 24 2012, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knolan View Post
I don't think they consider maximizing every factory @ 100%, every day, all day. The factories aren't designed to process maximum amts of every facility, they are to provide some fill for some of the factories, not every one, every time. There would be no challenge if the factories produced the entire amt needed to fill up every facility at all times. If the game increased all items that were in shorter supply, there wouldn't be any challenge. The game would be too easy, & players would lose interest, just to satisfy the few that want the game to practically run itself. It's a challenge for me to try to find ways to increase those items that are short in supply, I like it that way, I don't want the game to run itself.
I have all my facilities at 100%. Trust me it was a challenge getting them there and is a challenge keeping them there. You have to time it right to post work for your facilities and then a challenge getting everything stocked back up after posting. It takes about a month to get them close to being all full after posting. And then you get things built back up to post again.