View Single Post
Old Mar 28 2012, 09:32 AM

I have a quest from a couple of days ago that I can't do due to it using a farmcash facility I don't own for the last step. I didn't bother clicking the lifeline because I knew I couldn't do it. I did a quest yesterday. Now today there is another quest using farmcash facility for the next to last step. The last one is loading a coin facility. I clicked on the lifeline hoping that it would be the work facility one, but it is the trading one which is worthless. Now I have another quest I can not do and this time my lifeline is going to be tied up for 6 days.

I only came back to the game to do quests. This having no quests to work on, does not encourage me to play the game and now having the lifeline tied up for 6 days, does not encourage me to play either. You really should let us delete quests we are not going to do. I would never use the farmcash I have for another facility when I already have more facilities than I care to load. If I was goign to spend farmcash it would be for something that makes farming either such as tools.