View Single Post
Old Mar 29 2012, 05:17 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
You may start a new quest every day without having to wait for a discarded quest to disappear from the screen.

If you have used a lifeline on the one you can't finish you then have to wait for another lifeline ..... so it's a good idea to thoroughly check out a quest and see if you can finish it before using the lifeline.

We don't need a discard button, we just simply ignore the particular quest if we don't want to do it.
LOL and there it is right there Helen... I started a quest on my hubbys farm. He has all the facs and services right up until the donut shop release and the office one. He doesnt play anymore so thats when I stopped getting them, which was only the last release anyway. I started it not even thinking and got almost finished when i realised he doesnt have it! Didnt bother me but now I can see what people are saying. Its ok to let it expire but this one was a 7 day one. For all those with facs etc, we can get it finished, even if using a life line and then can pretty much get the next life line the next day. On behalf of those that dont have the necessary facs I think they r futher disadvantaged by not being able to use a lifeline for days on end either. I think an easy solution would be to not give a dismiss button as such, but at least give them the same thing we get by at least releasing a life line to them when the next quest is released. I believe that each quest should have its own lifeline regardless of how many quests you have going.. at least that way, the people who dont have all the facs and cant complete the quest, can go on and try their luck with the next one. I think it would save alot of complaints. I dont think they are so annoyed at not being able to finish a quest, but more so at the disadvantage again at having no lifelines for days. Just my thoughts anyway. None of this applies to me persay as I have all the facs and service facs.. im just playing devils advocate for those that dont