View Single Post
Old Apr 08 2012, 08:50 AM

First of all I would like to say how much I love FarmTown! I appreciate all the developers who work so hard in making this game the one I have chosen to play exclusively! But I choose not to do the quest or the other mini games because I would rather see the developers spending their time on bigger & better tools. Such as harvest, plow & seeding. Turning off rivers & harvest (maybe a hide tool?) A way to transfer Facilities to other farms without losing everything in it. One click harvest all animals. A way to see how many animals you had in a facility in the Facility Manager anytime not just when harvesting. Having the Facilities hold more animals (I can't afford $5 per super animal) Side walks & ground cover going under items rather than on top. My Avatar working as fast on my farm as it does when I am helping others.
These are just a few things I have suggested & seen others suggest these also. Thank you for your consideration in this matter & Thank you for many more hours yet to come spent on playing Farm Town!