View Single Post
Old Apr 22 2012, 02:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cazville View Post
Yesterday I decided to take a plunge and buy some more farm credits - was not going to do this again - anyway I did and thought I would go for the best deal - so bought 500 and paid for them ( have receipt) but only got 298 and cannot find anywhere to email to tell them about this problem. Can anyone tell me where to email thanks
Did you do this through the Buy Cash tab or did you buy through Facebook? I think you are mixing up Facebook credits and Farm Cash. They are not the same. You use Facebook credits to buy Farm Cash but they are not a 1 for 1 exchange.
If you clicked on the 250 Farm Cash amount to purchase and then changed the amount on the second page to buy 500, then what you got was 250 Farm Cash for 399 Facebook credits and an additional 101 Facebook credits. If you will go to your Facebook Account Settings and click on Payments in the left column then the top item on the next page will show you 101 credits.
With those 101 Facebook credits you can go back to the Buy Cash tab and select 55 Farm Cash and pay 99 Facebook credits out of what you have. Don't cange anything on the next page. You will have 2 Facebook credits left over that you can use next time you buy.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.