View Single Post
Old May 08 2012, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
Well said! I couldnt agree more!! I pay for my own enjoyment and the betterment of my gaming experience... and will continue to support this game so those that wont pay can still play it! :P
Thanks for the great game.
Which I might add that I have never spent any 'real' $ on, because I simply have not had it to spend on 'toys' or even 'TOYS', that are well beloved and used often. I have 5 main farms and numerous other 'supporting' farms that have afforded me to 'live' very well in the FarmTown environment. On my main farm I am well beyond the top level of 335 now and still going. Other 'main' farms are growing also.
I am very sorry that I cannot help to support all of my 'fun' with $ to help the developers, as I do realize that this is their way of making a living. I am disabled and have a son and hubby that are also, so our $ is very limited in the real 'world', and I for one am VERY appreciative of the fact that there are 'work-arounds' for not having the $ to spend on this 'game' to be able to pay for it.
And I add that the developers are aware of these work-arounds that allow us to use the product of their hard work for free.
And I also realize that there must be others that are in my same position, not that they Won't pay, but that they cannot pay.

Again I say 'Thanks for the great game'.
And I am also appreciative of the others who do pay, so I can enjoy playing, even though I cannot pay.

Last edited by Ellen Betty Nelson; May 08 2012 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Adding another Thanks