View Single Post
Old May 09 2012, 08:03 AM

Wink

1. One set will behaive exactly the same as before, it will allow the same tricks and they will not be floor level items, so other items may sink in them

2.The other set will be floor level items, they will always be under other items close to the floor, will not sink other items, and also, they will allow to put other stuff on top of them.

The downside of this alternative is that it can be quite confusing, having both sets of items in the farm that looks the same and behaives differently. We will listen to feedback and to the moderators feedback and make a decision based on that.[/quote]

Suggestion:

A. The shop looks the same, but when you chose a path, you get 2 alternatives (like we choose angle at things) 1. "Always lay on the bottom" 2. "Acess putting items at the top". With a question sign which explains more, like the ? signs at seeds.

When paths is put in storage, the 2 types will seperate so we can se the difference when its getting used.

B. Te shop looks the same, but when you chose a path, you can "hook" a hatch for "lay at the bottom" or "Acess putting items at the top".

When paths is put in storage, the 2 types will seperate so we can se the difference when its getting used.

I trust you to do the things you think is best, but PLEASE dont take away the possibility to put buildings closer and overlap river/sea

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3