View Single Post
Old Jul 10 2012, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLen1 View Post
as someone that likes and owns the "tools" I would like to throw my "2 cents" in.When I am hired I immediately begin working the farm IF and that is a big IF I see another person tools or not generally w/o I will apologize and leave going to other farm or back to market. I don't think it is anyone but the Hiring Farmers fault. Why would you hire someone w/o tools when there are so many in mktplc stating they that is ridicoulos HAVE tools. @nd why Hire multiple farmers AT ALL! That is ridicoulous, your just making trouble. usr farmers without tools or without not TOGETHER!
I also blame devs for not making playing screen large enough to see more than a third of farm at a time!
If they can bre expandad then making original screen larger should not be a problem. Just greed of course make it too big no one would purchase expansion!

I have totally lost count of the amount of times I have been hired in the market place and when I get to the farm....there are already 4 or 5 people there and nothing left to do. Or a couple people already started and have over half it done. So I grab "my corner" of the world and before I know it someone is fighting me for what's left. And I have also been nice and left half the farm for someone with out tools. Only fair.

So, I'd like to say, "People if you have more than one farm that needs done...then hire ONE person for each farm." And it would be great if the devs could make it that you can only hire say Max of 2 people for one farm.