View Single Post
Old Jul 24 2012, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Mae View Post
I understand what you are saying and it can be frustrating. But I look at it this way. If I go all the way to the last part of a quest and can not compleate it I do have materials or plants I did nnot have before. So I benifit either way!!!
That is a nice positive attitude, but I don't really share it. If you happen to have the trading lifeline and buy things at the market that you don't really need, then you have spent more coins than you wanted. Besides, you will have spent time making something that may not even be profitable for you to make. I actually have to take facilities out of storage to do some of the quests or even buy coin facilities to do other quests. It is worth it, IF you finish the quest. The pittance you get in items from doing a quest is hardly worth the effort without the reward for completing it. I am not saying it bothers me. I look the quest over completely before starting it and than decide if it is worth the risk to me to even work on it. I think they should let you know which one you have to load it into, BUT at the very least they should tell you that you will not get to know which one till you get to the last step. This has caught too many people by surprise and really was not necessary.