View Single Post
Old Aug 02 2012, 09:25 PM

Ok, I don't want to sound ungrateful because I really am grateful about the facility help, it was just not what we have been asking for. With this we still have to go to every farm (and some people think they have to put at least one on every farm) to work the facilities. This is what is so time consuming and what people complain about. I still do appreciate the help any is a whole lot better than none.
Ok so now a question about the new facility help, if we accidentally double click the X and skip one will the Mayor pick that one up for us?
Next question and I am not sure if this was covered in the original thread but can we have more than one of the same type car on the same train? With the new beach facility the need for Canvas is going way up and with the one Car I am barely keeping up with my current demand, so I am not buying unless I can get second train car to carry me canvas.
Oh and are we any closer to getting the Train Boost, I noticed my still says Coming Soon. Yeah I know only the Devs know for sure.
I do like the the new products in in our existing facilities and the semi sure wish we could up the amount of Chicken we we get from then and not sure if is going to be enough to keep up with the lamb. Just have to wait and see.
Sorry for all my ramblings had a lot on my mine both positive and negative

thanks Devs